Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Time Keeps On Ticking, Ticking, Ticking, Into The Future


And just like that, the sun sets on 2014.  And we look forward to 2015...

(image from 2003)

But first a look back at my resolutions for 2014.  Last year I made 3:
1) More Photography.   I took a lot more photos, posted a LOT more, experimented with a couple new venues....  Overall, I'm satisfied.
2) More Walking.  Well, my goal (+20%) was dramatically over-optimistic. My actual increase was just under +5%.  BUT, I did improve, and was a lot more consistent.
3) Lose weight.  Sigh.  Down, but hardly enough to matter. 

Overall?  Well, I'm not on the honor roll, but I think I met continuation requirements.  And beyond those trivialities, it was a good year. Not without stresses, but with way more good than bad.  And I hope everyone reading this can say (at least) the same.

Looking forward?  Well, I may post some resolutions once it is actually 2015.  But they'll probably look a lot like 2014's, at least in the macro sense.

Thanks all for checking in occasionally, and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! And let's be careful out there.

No comments: