Friday, December 30, 2022

A Good Crop - 2021

Regular readers may remember that I usually do a post of my favorite images from the previous year.  Titled "A Good Crop", after Amsel Adam's quote "Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop".  I was thinking about my "good crop" selections for 2022, and realized that I never got around to finishing / posting my selection for 2021!  I figured I should go on and do 2021 before thinking about 2022, and dug up my scratch sheet from 2021's photos.  So, a last pass at culling, and here you go:

In the spirit of Ansel Adams' quote, I've tried to pick my 12 favorite photos. I don't claim anything I've done to be "significant, especially by Ansel Adams standards.  So we'll stick with favorites)...

If you're interested, here's previous posts (I missed 2015):

Or you can use the tag:  AGoodCrop

So here you go, my crop for 2020.  I've arranged them semi-randomly, but no "ranking" should be implied.  If you have a favorite (or two), let me know in the comments!  Click though to see larger versions over at my 365project site. 


- - - - -

- - - - -


- - - - -


- - - - -

Chaos

- - - - -


- - - - 


- - - - - 


- - - - -


- - - - -


- - - - -


- - - - -


- - - - -




















No comments: