Saturday, January 19, 2019

A Good Crop - 2015

As I noted in my recent post, I've done a "Good Crop" post every year since 2012...  except 2015.

After some thought, I decided it was worth the time to look back and create a Top 12 for 2015, even 3 years late.  So here it is:

- - - - - -

Ansel Adams is credited with saying "Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop". In that spirit, I've tried to pick my 12 favorite photos each year, and post them here.  (I don't know that anything I've done would qualify as "significant, so we'll stick with favorite)...  Now, given that I'm looking back 3 years, OI can't guarantee this would be the exact 12 photos I'd've faved at the time, but I suspect it is close.  And Close enough.

So here you go, my crop for 2015.  I've arranged them chronologically, no "ranking" implied.  If you have a favorite (or two), let me know in the comments!  Click though to see larger versions over at my 365project site.

Fairview Heights, IL
- - - - -

Glen Carbon Greenspace North, IL
- - - - -

Glen Carbon, IL
- - - - -

Glen Carbon, IL
- - - - -

Troy, IL
- - - -

near Valmeyer, IL
- - - - -

Springfield, IL
- - - - -

Glen Carbon, IL
- - - - -

Glen Carbon, IL
- - - - -

near Granite City, IL
- - - - - 

Fairview Heights, IL
- - - - -

Litchfield, IL
- - - - -


So now we have every year from 2012 through 2018.  Hope you enjoy, thoughtful comments welcome.

Here's the whole list:







No comments: