Friday, November 05, 2004

Stairwell, Drake


Stairwell, Aliber Hall, Drake University, Des Moines, IA. Drake is one of the schools my older daughter is considering, in fact she's already been accepted for fall '05!! She and I went up for a campus visit this summer, and she suggested this picture. I really liked it, with the strong curved lines and pastel colors, and the block glass background.... This is one of the few pictures I've ever posted to Better Photo that didn't get ANY comments!!! But it did make Semi-semi-finals, so it can't be TOO bad! Of course, one of my most popular (comments wise) photos that month didn't even make runner-up! Just goes to show, I suppose. Kodak LS443, Simplified in PSE2.0.




1 comment:

LSqrd said...

Yeah, kinda cool, now if they'd just waive those tuition fees!! She should hear back from her other main choice before Thanksgiving.