Friday, December 10, 2004

Scottish Tape


The assignment was to create a photograph with the theme "Tape Dispenser". This is an "almost, but not quite good" attempt. But I thought it was interesting enough to post here. Trying to capture the curve of the dispenser, with the plaid background to accentuate the "Scotch" in tape. We'll see if I can come up with something better by next week . My biggest problem is that my digital camera died, so this was shot with my 6 year old 1.3 MP camera. Which doesn't do close ups very well. This shot simply doesn't have the "oomph" to display at the size necessary for the task. Oh well....

2 comments:

Ol' Froth said...

How about something off the wall, like the slot that a cash register tape is extruded from? Or a photo of the guy at Office Max that sells (dispenses) the tape?

LSqrd said...

You got a camera, Froth, knock yourself out!!! I'd like to see your vision!!

I think I got mine done today, though I'm still grumpy about the limitations of my old camera.