Monday, March 20, 2006

In My Time Of Dying

In my time of dying, want nobody to mourn
All I want for you to do is take my body home
Well, well, well, so I can die easy
Well, well, well, so I can die easy

Yep, it’s another theme day at my yahoo group, today’s concept is “Led Zeppelin”. Song inspired by a LZ song title, or at least something that sorta fits. I really wanted to use “Ramble On” with an old backpacking picture, but I spent the weekend fighting (presumed) food poisoning, and just didn’t have the energy to dig though my scanned slides….. I like this one, though. Sorry if the “dead tree in water” shots are getting a bit overdone…

4 comments:

Ol' Froth said...

Well, I prefer a "dead tree in the water" to a "Dead Skunk in the Middle of the Road."

SPeaking of which, I have a friend that wants to create a "road kill coffee table book."

I don't think there's a market for that.

LSqrd said...

Well, nothing wrong with a little Louden Wainwright III.... But today is reserved for ZEP on my system.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

really nice. i like the photos of the trees. i love the words.

hey, they have road kill cookbooks and road kill cafe t shirts, why not a coffee table book? ; )

LSqrd said...

I neglected to properly credit the words, they're from Led Zeppelin's song "In My Time Of Dying". I have very limited skill with words, as far as anything artistic or such. I'm limited to visuals....

THANKS Sherry!