Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bricks & Arches

Yesterday was theme day at my Yahoo group, “Architecture”. In a flashback to my High-School days, I simply didn’t get the project done by the due date. Sigh. Better late than never (I hope), I took this photo on the way to work today, and went on and posted it. Too late for voting, but at least I participated. Anyway, here’s a couple of other “Architecture” shots, from the archives.
.


POTD @ Photoshowdown, Finalist @ BetterPhoto
- - - - - - - - - -

POTD @ Photoshowdown
- - - - - - - - - -


3 comments:

Ol' Froth said...

What is the center one? It is quite striking!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

the middle one is amazing!
i love the sharpness and the whole composition? i'm not a photographer so i don't know the terminology. anyway, it is something else!

LSqrd said...

The middle one?? Just an architectural detail from Tommorowland at Disney World.... Something I shot while waiting for the rest of the family to show up at a meeting point.

Glad you like it!