Friday, May 26, 2006

Soundproof Terminus!!

It seems that junk mail is getting more and more "out there". One would think that they'd try and come up with titles that could actually entice somebody to open them. But "soundproof terminus"?? Here's three others, all from my "spam bin":
laborious seminal - - - protector sprinkle - - - garne 7486

Meanwhile my email at work seems to specialize in 1-word titles, w/ attached files. Here's 3:
tribute - - - despair - - - sharply

Somebody must actually open these things, or they'd be doing something else....

5 comments:

Jonathan S. said...

I got a spam yesterday with my favorite subject line thus far...Nosebleed cognac.

LSqrd said...

"Nosebleed cognac"??
YUM!!!!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i don't get those anymore. they are blocked by my aol.

i get "URGENT: open at once" stuff from my hotmail. no more "enhancement" stuff either!

LSqrd said...

Most of thses ended up in my quarantine or Spam folders. But I have to check occasionally, cause valid stuff sometimes ends up there, too.....

LSqrd said...

I guees AOL has gotten better. back when I was on AOL, I'd get 60-70 junk mails per day, easily. That was 5-6 years ago, though.