Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I've been away for awhile.......


But I'm back! The shot above is from the New River Gorge....

Sorry folks, it's been a really crazy couple of weeks. First our vacation treck though the Appalachains, with several hundred photos waiting to wade through.... Then, the 4th of July, a quick trip for a job interview, a seemingly short weekend, and then leaving my old job yesterday. I've ended my almost 17 year association with my previous company, and will be starting a new job soon (probably 7/24, but maybesooner if we can get all the "stuff" done). Somewhere in there I got a new computer (desktop), and a new version of Photoshop Elements (4.0). Phew. Details to follow.

1 comment:

Sherry Pasquarello said...

wow, you've been busy! sameold/sameold here. except i did have another poem published in FOUR VOLTS U.K. they accepted the one that i have on my blog about geronimo. that was pretty nice. : )