Friday, November 24, 2006

Lightbox

Yesterday was beautiful, near 60 degrees and sunny. My son and I decided to get out for a bit. I wanted to go to Silver Lake Park, He wanted to go to “the airplane park”. Sigh. SO it was off to Edwardsville Township Park (the airplane park), where we kicked around a soccer ball for a bit before I watched him play on the play structure for a while. Then we swung by a convenience store for drinks and a candy bar, and drove by the Library park to have a snack. My ulterior motive of looking for photo-ops didn’t yield much……

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

I like the angles and blocks of color in this shot.
Some days don't bring many photo ops. Our day was the same way. But family together is what counts.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

snacks are a great thing. ; )