Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's Beginning To Sound A Lot Like Christmas

Well, the Christmas season has officially started for me. I was wrapping / packaging gifts for the relatives today, and I popped a Christmas CD in the stereo. This marks the first self-initiated Christmas music this year. So, now I have Christmas music on the iTunes, even as I type this. Here’s what I’m listening to:

Father Christmas – The Kinks
Silent Night, Holy Night – John Fahey
Do You Hear What I Hear – John Fahey & Terry Robb
Christmas Is Coming – Vince Guaraldi Tro
Little Drummer Boy – Jars Of Clay
Classical Christmas – Lynyrd Skynyrd
Jingle Bells – James Taylor
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen – Barenaked Ladies (w/ Sarah McLaughlin)
I Am Santa Clause – Bob Rivers
Christmas – Gatemouth Brown
Mr. Grinch – Boris Karloff

No comments: