Monday, January 22, 2007

Microstock

I’ve been experimenting at branching out lately, beginning to dabble in the area of microstock photography. It'll be interesting to see how it goes, but it has inspired me to work with RAW files, with full size files, and anti-noise-software. Plus, there's a quality expectation for commercial work that forces a discipline I need to practice.

After about a week with a couple of agencies, my earnings are $0.00. But I'm still building my portfolios, in between everything else in life. This certainly won't be a big bucks kind of thing, for me, just playing with my hobby. Check out the links (on the right edge of the blog), I'll be adding a set of Microstock links. My favorite site so far is Shutterstock, which seems to be the "big hitter"

stock photos, royalty free stock photography, photo search

No comments: