Sunday, August 05, 2007

Congratulations...

My old friend from High School recently got married. He was a groomsman in my wedding, a mere 24 years ago. Congratulations, and best of luck to ya, Frothy!! I don’t have a lot of wedding/marriage songs on my iTunes, but here’s a few I’m listening to, in your honor:

Married Man – Neil Young
We Got Married – Paul McCartney
Wedding Bell Blues – 5Th Dimension
Marai’s Wedding – Brian Auger’s Oblivion Express
It’s Your Wedding Day – Original Cast Recording (an iTunes freebee)

Of course, we should probably add
My Wife – The Who

3 comments:

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hey, you forgot the "chicken dance" no self respecting pittsburgher can get married without the chicken dance.

(and a few cookies) b ; )

Ol' Froth said...

Add "Kiss Me I'm Irish" from Gaelic Storm. That's our song =)

Sherry Pasquarello said...

very cool!