Saturday, December 22, 2007

Calendar

I've been thinking (for several years) about putting a calendar of my images. Finally, the other day, I pulled together a dozen shots from my microstock submissions, and sent them off to my favorite processing lab: Mpix. They did a (predictably) wonderful job, it looks great. Much better than the samples I've seen at places like OfficeMax, Kinkos and Wal*Mart.

Here's what I used:

January -
February -
March -
April -
May -
June -
July -
August -
September -
October -
November -
December -

Locations: January - Charleston Falls, near Dayton, OH. February - Land Between The Lakes, Western KY. March - Pontiac, IL. April - West Alton, Missouri. May - Niles, OH. June - New River Gorge, WV. July - Funk's Grove, IL. August - Bellflower, IL. September - Edwardsville, IL. October - Highland, IL. November - Seattle, WA. December - Land Between The Lakes, Western KY.


4 comments:

John Roberts said...

I think you made good choices for your photo calendar. I tried a photo book from MPIX that I'm going to give to my Mother for Christmas (don't tell!). The colors weren't quite as saturated as they would have been in prints, but I was still pleased with how it came out.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

those are terrific choices.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Larry to you and your family! I hope 2008 brings you health and wealth along with many wonderful memories! Keep your lens focused and those batteries full and keep shooting those awesome photos!

Your friend in AK!
P

photowannabe said...

I think they were great choices. I have been thinking of putting together a book sometime myself. I think you have inspired me.
Have a wonderful Christmas.