Thursday, July 03, 2008

Eclectic

My music tastes tend to vary pretty widely. And the advent of iPod has allowed me to carry just about everything with me. Every so often, when I’m not in a particular mood, I’ll just set it on random, and listen to whatever comes up. The last 12 songs played:

fair - ben folds five .......... late winter early spring - john denver .......... darkling days - cowboy junkies

i'm the man – joe jackson .......... if you could read my mind - gordon lightfoot .......... the first of the year - ruby hourse

you make me nervous - greenberry woods .......... don't ya tell henery - the band w/ bob dylan (live) ....... one - the iron horse (bluegrass covers of metellica)

for my lady – moody blues .......... goldberg variations 2 a 1 – glenn gould .......... ain’t that a shame – paul mccartney (live)

Never boring….

No comments: