Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Locked Wagons



I went to the Indy 500 Sunday, lots of fun. Just me and a couple hundred thousand race fans.

Lots of them hauled coolers to the race. While many had rolly-coolers, quite a few used little red wagons. Which they couldn't take into the track. So they would lock them to the fence.
I dunno, just thought it was interesting...

Meanwhile, Of course, it was the hottest Indy 500 on record, but it was still a cool thing. We had general admission seats, spent the race wandering around the infoeld, absorbing the atmosphere.


I was in Indy with 19 men from my Church, as part of No Greater Love ministries outreach. We had about 110 men from 54 different Churches in 14 different states. A new (and rewarding) experience for me. If you are a Facebook friend, check out more photos there...

No comments: