Thursday, July 29, 2010

Woh Mexico, Final Installment

So, for my trip to Mexico last week, I had my first opportunity to ride on the corporate jet.  (Actually, one of the corporate jets, but that's another story).  I flew commercial from STL to HOU, and corporate from HOU to SLP....  I'm no big whig, think I've flown corporate about 5-6 times over the past 28 years.  Best part about the corporate jet??  No lines!!  You get to the airport, you get on the plane, it leaves!!  No muss, no fuss, no bother!  Worst part?  Not exactly roomy.  And you know you're low-man on the totem pole when you end up in the jump seat in the bathroom (happened to me once).... 

- - - - -
Headed to the plane, leaving Mexico....  We don't need no stinkin' Jetway!

- - - -
And the sprawling international Airport at San Louis Potosi, Mexico:

No comments: