Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Grumpy

I generally try to avoid politics on this blog.  If you know me, you know where I stand.  But, I saw this trailer on last Saturday's drive to Murray Kentucky, and couldn't resist.  This guy seems to feel pretty strongly about the state of things, enough to spray paint his trailer.  And not just the back but both sides (which I didn't photograph).   And no points for neatness!



In case you can't read it, it says:

 - - - -
Vote Them ALL Out Now


I've followed politcs since the early 70's when I was a teenager, and Watergate was big news. But I'm pretty sure I've never seen things as messed up as they are now, nor as many people bubbling over with frustration. I can understand the feeling that our representatives aren't representing the "regular people"...

So now what?

No comments: