Thursday, October 21, 2010

Old Barn #1223

Another from the palouse last week.  This is along Rt 271, just a bit SE of Rosalia, Wa.

I'd really like some feedback on this one, iof you're willing.  I was pretty excited about it when I snapped the shutter...  The lines of the red barn directing the eye to the other barn, which is framed by the tree.....  blah blah blah.   

Anyway, looking at the final product, it seems that it's all a bit muddled. My eye seems to bounce randomly around in a sort of counter clockwise circle.   The red barn is too big compared to the brown one.  The tree overpowers the brown barn...  It's just all TOO busy. 

Or am I crazy?

1 comment:

John Roberts said...

It doesn't look muddled to me. I like the composition, and I think the sky really makes this one a looker.