Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blue Meanies!!!


Maybe it's been there all along, but I recently noticed that Blogger has a "Stats" area.  So know I know that my most popular post BY FAR is a silly little blurb from last September talking about the Beatles' movie "Yellow Submarine".  It accounts for at surprising percentage of my page views over the past week, month and "all time" (which seems to cover the past 10.5 months). 

The prior post was titled Sky of blue and sea of green In our yellow submarine, referencing the song Yellow Submarine.  That previous post talked about the unavailbility of the movie "Yellow Submarine".  I couldn't find it on Netflix, not in blockbuster, not at any of the local used DVD places...  So to update:  I still haven't acquired the movie.  I found it on Amazon (new and used), but I haven't made the purchase yet. 

No comments: