Sunday, July 17, 2011

What Are You Sinking About?

On the iPod today, songs with the word "Think" (or variations) in the title.  There's an awful lot, here's the fist 25.  How many do YOU know?

  • Think - James Brown
  • Think About Your Troubles - Harry Nilsson
  • Think For Yourself - Beatles
  • Think I Better Wait Till Tomorrow - King Harvest
  • Think I'm In Love - Eddie Money
  • Think Too Hard - The dBs
  • Thinkin' It Over - John Entwistle
  • Thinking About Leaving - Rodney Crowell
  • Thinking Of You - Loggons & Messina
  • Country Girl: Whiskey Boot Hill / Down, Down, Down / Cuntry Girl (I Think You're Pretty) - Neil Young
  • Darlin' Think - Steptoe
  • Do You Think It's Alright - The Who
  • Don't Think Twice - Gatemouth Brown
  • Every Time I Think Of You - The Babys
  • Exuce Me (I Think I've Got A Heartache) - Buck Owens
  • How Do You Think It Feels - Lou Reed
  • I Don't Think I Can Take It This Time - The End
  • I Don't Think You Know Me - Monkees
  • I Still Think About Ida Mae - Roy Buchanan
  • I Think I Love You - Partridge Family
  • I Think I'm Gonna Kill Myself - Elton John
  • I Think It's Gonna Last - Ace
  • I Think Of You - Renaisance
  • I Think She's Dumb - The Hank Band
  • I Think We're Alone Now - Tommy James & The Shondells
The title of the post is semi-random...

No comments: