Friday, May 04, 2012

How Soon We Forget

from the archives:

I remember something about most every photo I've taken.  When it was, where it was, what I was trying to accomplish....  something interesting.  Especially photos I've liked enough to post on the blog.

When I looked at this one in the archives, its story popped right up in my head.  So I started writing a blurb for the blog.  But as I went along, I became less and less sure about it.  And now I've convinced myself that I don't really know.

I thought it was an image taken during a business trip to Texas using a "one-shot" camera, as part of a challenge from a yahoo group I used to belong to.  But it may have bene taken with one of my early digital cameras, on a different business trip to Texas.  It is quite possible it isn't even from Texas.  But I think it is....

Granted, this one doesn't have any strong thematic clues, but still...  ticks me off.  I'm sure it'll come to me.  Maybe.

The title is from the post-crash version of Lynyrd Skynyrd.  From the album Twenty.

No comments: