Thursday, August 09, 2012

I have gοt much clеar idea concerning frοm this post

A comment on one of my recent posts, from "Anonymous":

"Awеsome! Іtѕ in faсt amazіng piеce of writing, I have gοt much clеar idea concerning frοm this post."

  Um.....  what???  Verdict = spam.  There was, of course, an offer and a link, neither of which I'll repeat.  I don't get very many spam comments since I turned on "word verification".  Of course, I don't get very many comments at all, so I suppose I should be grateful for what I do get.  Not sufficently grateful to click that link, though!

Meanwhile, here's two photos for a Thursday. Doing some macro-practice in my office:

Earbuds!  Cheapies that were expensive, bought in an airport somewhere along the way.Decidedly NOT standard issue iPod.  They used to have little foam covers, but they didn't survive long in a business travel environment.
- - - - -

Chain of Fools?   There's a song I ought to have (but don't).  How about "Chains", the Carole King and Gerry Goffin?  A Top-20 hit in 1962 for the Cookies, but also covered by The Beatles (on the album Please Please Me)...  Or maybe Black Sabbath's Swinging The Chain is a better fit?   Maybe not, that's not exactly a favorite song.

1 comment:

John Roberts said...

Like you, I get few comments on my blog, but occasionally one from someone for whom English is obviously a second language. I learned in the old BP days, if you want a lot of comments, you have to make a lot of comments. I just don't have the time, so it doesn't bother me that much.