Thursday, August 30, 2012

The journey wasn't exactly how we planned it, but to win the West in this fashion means a whole lot.



The post title is a comment recevied on my Tuscarora post yesterday..   But why?  I mean, what does "Winning The West" it have to do with Travel to Bogota?  What does Tucsarora Trail in central Pennsylvania have to do with either?  What inspired these folks to go through the Blogger's word verification and spam this post?

It sure can't be based on this blog's traffic....

More info:  A quick google tells me that this is a quote from Tina Slinker.  A subsequent googles tells me that Tina Slinker isthe former coach of the women's basketball team at the University of North Texas.  No clue if she's ever been to Bogota.

So the comment led me down some interesting paths.  None of which included their site for travel to Bogota.

No comments: