Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I usually do not drop a leave a response.....




I get the occasional spam comments here at the blog.  In fact, they're alsomt as (un)common are legitimate comments.  If you haven't guessed, the title is from a spam comment, received today on one of yesterday's posts.  The full text:
   - - - -  

I usually do not drop a leave a response, but after reading through some of the responses here "... And The Range Of Light".  [aisde:  this comment is the only one "here"]

I do have a few questions for you if you do not mind.  Is it just me or does it seem like some of these
comments appear as if they are coming from brain dead visitors?  :-P

And, if you are posting at additional online social sites,
I'd like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Could you post a list of all of all your social community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?  Also visit my web-site [redacted]
 
- - - -


Yeah, I'm not linking this spam-bot to my Facebook page, my Twitter Feed, my Linkedin profile.... or anything else.  


No comments: