Thursday, April 24, 2014

Throwback Thursday - October 1989

Everybody seems to be doing the Throwback Thursday "thing", I figured I'd join in, for today at least.

This is me, 25 years ago this fall.  Just a couple of months after I moved to the midwest and became an application engineer.  I foolishly told my boss I'd like to attend this conference, he responded by volunteering me for a presentation.  Lesson learned.

This was my first large technical presentation; first speaker at the inagural Multi-Amp (now Megger) User's Conference in Dallas, Tx.  I don't know exactly how many people were there, but probably only 100 +/-.  Not sure if the conference still exists, but I presented there a coupleof times in the 90's.

I didn't know about this photo until it was used in the brochure for the next year's onference.  This is scanned from that brochure. 

No comments: