Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Dream Wheels...

Last weekend, we were in eastern Tennessee for a niece's wedding.  Really great time.  While we were there, I had plenty of time to drool over this awesome Camero.  I belongs to one of my nephew's friends...  I offered to trade him (straight up) for my 2008 Altima, but he wouldn't take it (duh!)

This "glamor" shot was posted to my facebook page, direct from my iPhone.  I figureed to share here, for the benefit of others.  And because it it just aboutthe most perfect car ever. 


This attempt at a drama "pose" was posted to my (still new) Instagram account: 
Instagram


If you didn't know, this is a 1968 Camero Z-28.  Pretty much like this.  It's been my favorite car (or at least one of my favorites) for 40 years or so.  Only way it could've been sweeter is if it were green.

No comments: