Saturday, July 05, 2014
Locked In The Abstract
Just a little something. A detail I noticed while working on the Wall Ave. house in Joplin. This lock was attached to one of the upstairs doors. But notice that the hasp is broken, the door-frame part is gone
I found it interesting that this lock was on an interior, second floor door. And that it apparently failed to do its job somewhere along the way...
This is the house I worked on all week during our recent Mission trip. And this door led to the room where we did most of our work (besides the bathroom). I managed to grab several photos of details at the house, which should show up here (or at Happenstance) over time. Enjoy!