Saturday, September 27, 2014

Firefall @ The Wildey - Mark Andes


Last night my wife and I went to see the 70's band Firefall at the Wildey Theater in Edwardsville, IL.  Great time, good band, intimate venue.  The photo above is bass player Mark Andes (because I always have to pay attention to the bass player).  It's the only photo I took during the show, and was during the end show jam with Terry Jones Rodgers, Scott Nienhaus and Tim Politte... 

I didn't write down the setlist, but they played all the songs below.  Not sure if that's all, and not in the right order....  but still:

  • It Doesn't Matter
  • No Way Out
  • Strange Way
  • Love That Got Away
  • Sweet and Sour
  • Goodbye I Love You
  • Just Remember I Love You
  • Livin Ain't Livin
  • Cinderella
  • Mexico
  • So Long
  • You Are The Woman
  • Veronica So Fair (Jock Bartley solo)
  • So You Wanna Be A Rock N Roll Star

















No comments: