Thursday, January 08, 2015

Throwback Thursday #42012 - BP Revisited

From sometime in 2002 through the early 2008, I was pretty active at BetterPhoto.com.   It was a fun site, it inspired my "rejuvination" in photography, and I met a lot of cool people.  But, for me at least, it kind of ran its course.  Now, in the spirit of throwback, I figured to post some of my favorite images from those days.

Here's another one from September 2002:
 
 
 
Taken at the same time/place as last week's image.  A quick stop on the way to the Jacksonville ariport, after a business trip.   This is notable as my first "recognized" photo at BP, winning a "Finalist" badge.  If I Recall Correctly.....

Still with the humble Kodak DC210.   Many of my photos from this camera ended up with some significant use of effects.  As an early generation digital, it just didn't have much sharpness. 


No comments: