Thursday, February 26, 2015

Throwback Thursday #42061 - BP Revisited

From sometime in 2002 through the early 2008, I was pretty active at BetterPhoto.com.   It was a fun site, it inspired my "rejuvination" in photography, and I met a lot of cool people.  But, for me at least, it kind of ran its course.  Now, in the spirit of throwback, I figured to post some of my favorite (or at least notable) images from those days.



Once upon a time (2007), on  a business trip to Seattle.  Three days away from home for a four hour meeting.  Waking up in a hotel just across the main drag from SeaTac airport (walking distance).  Kind of grumpy... Drag yourself out of bed, open the curtains, and BANG.  A really special sunrise. 

Great way to banish "grumpy".

Although it didn't get any recognition at BP, this has been a favorite image for a long time.  I even used it for some business cards I had printed up back then.

No comments: