Thursday, March 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday #42075 - BP Revisited

From sometime in 2002 through the early 2008, I was pretty active at BetterPhoto.com.   It was a fun site, it inspired my "rejuvenation" in photography, and I met a lot of cool people.  But, for me at least, it kind of ran its course.  Now, in the spirit of throwback, I figured to post some of my favorite (or at least notable) images from those days.


This is a real oldie, back in the days of my Kodak LS-443 camera.  Certainly before Fall 2004...  Another that I posted to BP a few times, hoping for recognition.  One version's still on the site, from Fall 2007.  But this is my preferred rendition, even though it was a time when I was experimenting with digital "matting"....

This is Silver Lake Park, a favorite place when I worked in Highland IL.  Taken during a lunch time when it was trying to rain


No comments: