Friday, April 10, 2015

Throwback Thursday (Belated) #42096 - BP Revisited

Sorry folks, I fell behind.  Missed 4/2/15's throwback, and I'm a day late for 4/9/2015.  I'll try and be better.

From sometime in 2002 through the early 2008, I was pretty active at BetterPhoto.com.   It was a fun site, it inspired my "rejuvenation" in photography, and I met a lot of cool people.  But, for me at least, it kind of ran its course.  Now, in the spirit of throwback, I figured to post some of my favorite (or at least notable) images from those days.


This is a real oldie.  Shot on (slide) film back in fall of 1978. Scanned and tweaked sometime along the way.  This is from my old backpacking days, at the old fire-tower on Tuscarora Trail, in central Pennsylvania.  One of my favorite places, though I haven't been there in decades.  The tower was right here:  39.950251,-77.936867

No comments: