Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Album Cover Challenge #60

So, I'm still active over at 365project, solidly into my second year.  After a bit of a lull, I've just (Today) entered the latest album cover challenge.  The task is to randomly generate a band name and album title, then create re;ated album cover.  More here.

Anyway, below is one of my entries for the latest:

I wanted to add the story (originally posted back in June 2008).

Back in 2008, I spent almost 6 months working from Pullman WA.  My company set me up with an apartment came home about once a month.  A good experience, but by June I was just plain tired of it.  And a little grumpy.  Then one morning, I was awakened early by a call on my work phone, from one of our east cost offices (3 time zones earlier).  More grumpy.  I looked out the window, and saw it was snowing.  Snowing in June.  MAJOR grumpy.  I grumped to the kitchen to make breakfast, and a fire truck screamed by window.  And then turned into the apartment complex!

I actually grabbed my camera and went out, taking this photo (and others) as the fire men were hooking up hoses.

Call it perspective, I got over my grumpiness about my life.

No comments: