Thursday, June 16, 2016

Good Times, Bad Times, May 2016

A little late on this occasional series....  reviewing my posts at 365project.  I'm well into my 2nd year, and still doing pretty well.  Kind of pretty well.  May becomes my first month with a couple of "holes"  Over the past 47 months I've missed a day here and there, but always made it up in short order.  Seems ike I'm missing days more often, and struggling to make them up.  We're1/2 way through June, and still struggling.  I think it is just a summer thing...

Anywaaaaayyyyy.....  What're my favorites from May?
Past Pier - This one is my computer desktop at work.  From our quick trip to Sanford FL
---

Sunning Anhinga - also from the FLA trip
---
Days Gone By - Probably my most "popular" post of the month. 
---

And the ones I don't like??  Well, lots to choose from, but...
---
---

No comments: