Monday, August 15, 2016

Where Have All The Good Times Gone?

With apologies to the Kinks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekCDYLWJaYs

Sorry folks, I've been too long since I've posted.  I've been a bit scattered over the last few days, and haven't even touched my cameras since the 6th.  No excuses, I'll try step it up and get back in the game.

Meanwhile, it has been much longer since I've posted to my ongoing series of Top 40 hits from 1966/ 1976/1986...  That's a little more complicated.  That series is based on some data crunching I've been doing and my spreadsheet(s) have gotten out of whack.  I've decided to rethink the process, come up with something a bit more idiot proof.  My first attempt failed.  But I'll do something, I enjoy those Top 40 posts, even if nobody else does.




No comments: