Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Paint It Black

I was looking over my recent posts, and realized that there aren't many (new) photos...  I'm not off to a good start on 2017.  But it isn't that I'm not shooting, just not been good about posting.  I'll try to kick it up, get it back to where it ought to be.  Sorry for my fade.....

So here we go:

This was posted over at 365project way back on January 11th.  Just a little something I saw during lunch time wanderings (In Belleville, IL).  Titled (obviously) from the Rolling Stones song.
- - -
"I see a red door and I want it painted black, No colours anymore, I want them to turn black"
- - -
I entered this in one of the challenges they run over there...  a challenge to come up with photos inspired by song titles.  Kind of cool, this one won the round!  Besides the glory, the reward is to host the next round (which I did).

Meanwhile, there's a very cool version of "Paint It Black" on the soundtrack from the HBO series.  Check it out here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iZ9JRVmJ5o


The various challenges are one of the things I like about 365project.  

No comments: