Sunday, May 28, 2017

R.I.P. Gregg Allman

In case you missed it, new broke yesterday that Gregg Allman has passed away (at 69).  Sad news...

In his honor, I made a playlist.  Allman Brothers Band songs written buy Gregg Allman.  Gregg and Dickey Betts were the 2 main songwriters of the 70's vintage Allman Brothers, and they did a lot of blues covers.  So, here's the songs written by Gregg Allman over their first decade.  Listed alphabetically, just for fun.
  • Ain't Wastin' Time No More
  • Black Hearted Woman
  • Come And Go Blues
  • Don't Keep Me Wonderin'
  • Dreams
  • Every Hungry Woman
  • It's Not My Cross to Bear
  • Just Ain't Easy
  • Leave My Blues at Home
  • Melissa
  • Midnight Rider
  • Neverltheless
  • Please Call Home
  • Stand Back
  • Wasted Words
  • Whipping Post
  • Win Lose Or Draw
My actual playlist inclueds some stuff from the 80's, as well as a couple of his solo songs.

Here it is as a Spotify playlist

No comments: