Saturday, August 05, 2017

Spam Spam Spam Spam

I hate spam.  Spam phone calls especially, because... ...  well, I hate phones in general.  And everybody hates spam.

And it seems that spam calls are dramatically increasing.  Especially on my (work) cell phone.  In the past, I don't remember hardly any.  Now, it is a couple a week.  Despite the fact it is my work phone, I simply don't answer calls from unidentified numbers.  Leave a message, I'll call back immediately.

The newest trick seems to be calls that come from my area code, and my exchange..  But a different last-4.  Over the past 8 weeks, I've received 1/week.That's not counting the ones I've blocked.  They have never left a message.  Clearly not valid calls.


I mean, it must work with some people.  At least enough to justify the fact that it continues (and increases).  But GRRRRRRRRRR  it makes me mad.

No comments: