Friday, January 05, 2018

Milestone - 365-3

1/5/2018 marks the end of my 3rd year at 365project.  Yes, most folks start a "picyure a day" project on January 1st, but I was a little late.  And the project has continued to evolve for me.  Or maybe devolve.  As I noted last year, I've slacked off from the picture a day concept, but continue to use the site.  I like the community, and the challenges.  And having a forum to post.

But I posted 364 images in the first year (looking at the main album), and 321 in the second year.  And only 222 images over the past year.  But I haven't stressed too much about it.  My "mojo" has ebbed as much as flowed this year, but I've been doing this too long to stress about it.  I am hoping to ramp back up a bit in 2018.

Last year I posted my "Top Rated" photos.  One year later, only 1 has changed, so I woun't bother reposting.  But here's my images taken in the last year that made it to 365's "popular" page:


No comments: