Monday, February 19, 2018

How cool it THAT?



Some of you may know that I “did” microstock photography in the past.  For a few years, and a few years ago.  I was never especially serious about it, but it was an interesting experience.  And I made a little money for a few years.  Emphasis on little.    But I still have a couple of accounts open, and get an occasional check.

One of my most fun sales ended up as the cover shot for an engineering book.   Of course it is out of print now, but still pretty cool.



Anyway, as of today, I have a new favorite.  My company (employer, not really MY company!) has recently completed an expansion of our offices, and the final step has been hanging artwork. Which happened today.  And lo and behold, one of my images now adorns a wall!  A nice little surprise...    I suspect this is as close to famous as I'll get: a legend in my own mind...

So here it is:
 
Pretty cool at 40" tall and 24" wide.  Hanging in the break room.  Pardon my pride, but you have to admit, it's cool.  And, if you feel the need to buy the photo, try here:  Shutterstock.

No comments: