Wednesday, April 04, 2018

I Just Wanna Be Popular - March 2018

A continuing series....   (January, February):

Most of you know that I post regularly to 365project.org.  Or if you didn't, you do now!  Check out my project!  Anyway, they have a function that selects photos for their "Popular" page.  Of course, the actual algorithm to define what's popular is secret, but it is still cool when one of my images makes the cut.


So, looking back at March 2018, what did I do that was popular?  I posted 36 images to my three albums in March, and only had 1 make the popular page.  Kind of disappointing, after 3 in January and 5 in February.  But I aslo had 1 make Trending (but not popular), so that's cool:

Popular:


posted 3/24/2018

- - - - -

Trending:


posted 03/11/2018

- - - - -


I actually had several photos I quite like in March, but they didn't make "popular".   I'm not really sure what all goes into the algorithm, though....

Aside:  The post title is taken from the Pete Townshend song from his album Scoop

No comments: