Thursday, July 12, 2018

Sunflowers!

So, last week sometime, my wife mentioned that a (mutual) friend had been out the previous weekend looking at Sunflower fields.  At Columbia Bottom Conservation Area.  Well, I was mildly interested in Sunflowers, but Columbia Bottom got my attention. Regular readers should recognize the location, it is a regular spot for me.    And when last weekend rolled around, we made the short trek over.  

Funny, somehow my wife didn't realize where Columbia Bottom was!!  She's never been over with me, and apparently never paid a lot of attention when I 've talked about it (no comment!).

Well, now she knows, and we have a fun outing.  Here's some images:
 






- - - - -

And while we were at Columbia Bottom CA, I had to take some non-sunflower photos  I'm starting a TAG for the blog for this location, call it CBCA.  I'll try and update tags on older images,




No comments: