Saturday, November 03, 2018

Foggy Morning

So, I was of work yesterday, slept in a little (just after 8)....  When I got up, I checked the weather ap on my phone and saw a fog advisory.  YAY!!!  Photo ops await!  But when I looked out the window it wasn't at all foggy.

grumble.

So I grabbed a quick shower, got dressed and headed downstairs.  And lo and behold, a fog hard arisen!   Back on track.  I decided to try Columbia Bottom Conservation Area, since it had been a little while since I;d been there.  As I was driving towards the river, the fog seemed to be breaking up, but it hung in there.  It was a really nice outing; calm, quiet  and I even saw a bald eagle flying around (but was not able to catch a photo of it). 

 I'm rather pleased with the resulting photos, a few presented here for your viewing pleasure:




- - -




- - -




- - -




- - -




- - -



No comments: