Monday, March 25, 2019

Triptych?

A Triptych is a series of 3 images, usually presented in a row.  But is there any reason they can't be presented in a vertical stack?

Presented for your consideration:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -













- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


I don't know...  does it work??

This is an old abandoned delivery truck, found at Columbia Bottom Conservation Area.  I've shot this truck several times (like here and here), but it continues to fascinate me.  These three images are from a visit last weekend.  I was thinking it might work to do a triptych with them.  So I mocked this up to see if it grows on me.  Any opinions out there in internet land?

One problem:  With the middle photo square cropped, I would have to cut my own custom mat.  Which I can do, but is a bit more like work.


No comments: