Wednesday, March 01, 2023

Hiker's 365 Challenge - February update

 February is finished, and I'm feeling good about my 365 Challenge!  I was well above pace for the month, at 47.9 miles, and 80.1 miles year-to-date.  Over the 2 months, I've done hikes in 5 different states (IL, MO, OH, PA, VA); it will be interesting to see how that goes as the year progresses.  

I'm still managing more, shorter walks, with 24 hikes over 28 days, and an average distance of 1.8 miles per hike.  Both improvements from January.  There's a long way to go, but so far so good! 


Just a few of my "badge" shots... Plus a water bottle!



Patriot’s Park, Greenville, IL.

- - -

Ron Foster Heritage Trail, Glen Carbon, IL

- - -

KNob Hill trail, Cranberry, PA



Nelson-Kennedy Ledges State Park, Garrettsville, OH

- - -














No comments: