Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Hiker's 365 Challenge - March update

 March is in the books, and we're 25% through the year!  Through 3/31, I've completed 127 miles, still nicely above pace (90 miles).  That said I managed 0.7 fewer miles in March than February, even with 3 more days.  Blame it on weather, travel and work.  

I did add hikes in Louisianna, so I've hiked in 6 states over the past 3 months (IL, LA, MO, OH, PA, VA). Not that it means anything, but I think it is cool.  I'll be pleasantly surprised if I make a dozen for the year, 10 is probably more realistic.  

 I did continue to lengthen my hikes, my average for March was 2.0, up from 1.8 in February and 1.4 in January.  I tried to be better about posting to the Weekend Adventurer Facebook group, but still pretty spotty. 

Looks like I only posted 3 shots of my badge, I need to be better about that!






No comments: