Thursday, September 01, 2005

Stinkin' Rats With Fuzzy Tails......

OK, I've long claimed a hatred of squirrels. Back all the way to when I was 10 and lived in a neighborhood appropriately named "Squirrel Hill", and they'd glower and chatter at you. One of the larger causes of power outages in areas with trees, we used to count the number of squirrel related trips when I worked for the power company in the 80’s. My main concern nowadays is that they raid the birdfeeder. I gripe and complain and sometimes resort to throwing things like dirt clods at them…… So, naturally, my wife bought me a squirrel feeder.

1 comment:

Ol' Froth said...

Stinkin' rats with fuzzy tails? You may have a possible top 40 hit with that tune (reminds me of the line from Zappa's Joe's Garage, "Snotty boys with lipstick on"