Tuesday, March 14, 2006

"He who can no longer pause to wonder, and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed" - Albert Einstein

Happy Birthday Albert Einstein!! A.E. was born 3/14/1879, 127 years ago. One of the world’s great deep thinkers, nobel prize winning scientist, and all around fun guy. Here’s a sampling of quotes attributed to Albert Einstein:

"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"
"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith"
"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"


Oh, and E=M*C^2, of course! Guess I’ll have to dig out my vinyl copy of Randy Newman’s album "Little Criminals" and listen to: “Sigmund Freud's Impersonation Of Albert Einstein In America”.

No comments: