Saturday, September 23, 2006

eBay Again

I first joined the eBay community back in January 1998. My brother and I got going selling some of our old toys, after cleaning out the parents' basement. I made some surprisingly good money, and had some fun doing it. Later, when we opened our sewing maching store, I used ebay to sell old trade-in machines, and get quick "turns" on them. And to clear out selected overstock items.

Anyway, almost 4 years ago, I had 2 bad selling experiences in a row, and kind of got turned off. Since then I've bought things 1/2 dozen or so times, but hadn't touched the sales side.

Well, I finally broke down last night and posted 3 used CD's, just to get back into it. Just a couple of things that I've ended up with duplicates of... I woke up this morning to find one had soldt(Buy It Now, with instant PayPal payment)!! Yee Ha!! It'll be interesting to see how the other 2 items do, they're not "out-of-print"... Regardless, I'm pumped now, and need to start auctioning off some of the "stuff" from the store, which has been closed for almost 2 years. Maybe I can bring myself to part with some of my old vinyl records, at least the ones I've bought on CD.

No comments: